Career Success Mastermind
Group Coaching Programme
A motivational programme for ambitious women who want to achieve their potential... fast!
You know you’re good at what you do but you just can’t seem to get to the next level in your career.
- You know you want more
- You know you’re worth more
- But something’s getting in the way
- Well, all that can change...
- You knew exactly what you needed to do and had a step by step plan to make it happen
- You knew this is exactly where you were meant to be and finally got the recognition you deserve
- You felt confident and powerful in any situation
- You stopped wishing for your career dream to actually happen, because is actually has
- You felt 100% supported by a group of amazing women, who also want to get to the next level
- Your career choice feels meaningful and enjoyable
It might not feel like it right now but all of this is possible….. and that is what my small and exclusive group programme can give you
How is this possible?
After all you’ve been trying to move forward in your career for months or possibly years. It can’t be that easy, can it? Maybe you’re thinking...
- How will I know this will work?
- What if I try again and fail?
- What if I’m just not meant to achieve my career dream?
- Maybe I should just stay where I am and be grateful I have a job?
- What will my colleagues think about my ambition?
- I’m so overwhelmed at work how can I be a leader?
- I’m scared about taking the next step
The reality is...
...just because you haven’t broken through the glass ceiling yet, doesn’t mean you can’t.
And let’s face it going it alone, hoping for the best, accepting less than you want, waiting another year hasn’t worked out so far.
You want action, and you want transformation, and that’s why you’re here…
I’m Sarah Archer, I’m a Career Coach and founder of CareerTree coaching. I know that I can help you achieve what you want. I’ve been a senior manager, developed leadership programmes, recruited Directors and Chief Execs. And I’ve coached many women to be more successful in their careers, but on their terms, and their definition of success.
But I’ve also suffered from Imposter Syndrome and felt my confidence ebb and flow at different points in my career. I’ve felt lost and frustrated at times, and desperate to prove my worth and fulfil my potential. And I wish back then I’d had a coach and a support group to help me fast track my career success, challenge me to be my best and shape the success that was right for me.
Having left my corporate leadership career behind, I now successfully run my own business. And my passion is helping motivated professional women achieve career success through breaking down any blocks and barriers, and having a focused and tangible strategy to get what they wantSchedule a Free Discovery Call
What people are saying about working with me...
Ania, Senior Project Manager
One of the key reasons I contacted Sarah was because I had a vague sense of unease about my current role but didn’t even know where to start. The sessions provided a great structure to start unpicking what wasn’t working but equally what was working. Sarah gave me the tools to take an active role in evaluating where I’d like to be.
The programme gave me perspective on the traditional career path I’ve been chasing and enabled me to identify my skills and which ones I value and enjoy exercising. I have a better view of where I’d like to be in the future. I am now looking for a similar role because coaching has made me realise that I am in the right field, but what it has done is open up options that I’d previously been dismissive of.
We always see our worst selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone else to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong. Someone we trust.David Levithan, Author
The Career Success Mastermind
The Mastermind is an 8 week online group programme and tribe for motivated professional women who are ready to move to the next level in their career, but are feeling stuck, blocked or just unsure about how to make it happen.
- Tired of feeling like you’re plateauing in your career
- Fed up with feeling like you’re just not quite there yet
- Sick of feeling that you just haven’t fulfilled your potential
- Tired of feeling underpaid for what you do
- Looking for support from a group of equally ambitious women who understand the frustrations you’re experiencing and want to make changes too
- Ready to fast track your career in 8 weeks and finally make the breakthrough you deserve
- Willing to invest in yourself and your future
- Open to making changes to your approach and your mindset
If the answer is YES, then you’re ready…
How it works
This is an online group programme, so you can work through it at your pace and in the comfort of your own space. We’ll create a relaxed vibe that helps you get the most from the sessions.
It’s an 8 week programme to move you from stuck to action, and gives you a clear plan to achieve success
Once you enrol, you'll receive a Welcome Email with your pre-course materials (everything can be accessed online) to work through straight away.
You get weekly 90 minute coaching calls with me, every Thursday at 7.30pm (UK time) via Zoom. In the calls you’ll be able to see and talk to the other group members. We’ll work through the module and then you’ll have the opportunity to talk about your successes and challenges relating to that module, and get support and advice from me and the group. You’ll leave each session with actions to move you closer to your goal.
The calls will be recorded and will be available if you can’t make the live call.
We’ll have a private Slack or Facebook group too, where you can post questions or bounce around ideas to support each other on your journey to success. You can also post your successes too so we can celebrate them with you.