I was interviewed by the lovely Sherry Bevan, from The Confident Mother podcast, on How to Wow the Interviewer sharing all my fab interview tips!
Here’s why Sherry wanted to talk to me about Interview techniques:
“The last time I had a job interview I was a bag of nerves. And I know that’s true for lots of my clients too, particularly if your last job interview was several years ago.
That’s why I’m delighted to pick the brains of career expert Sarah Archer. Sarah shares her best interview tips so that you can wow the interviewer and get the job!
Sarah appears as a career expert for Guardian Careers and is the author of ‘Developing your Inner Coach’.
Join me to discover the secrets of success in job interviews as we explore:
- How to prepare for a job interview even if you’ve taken a career break
- How to answer competency based questions effectively
- How to make the CAR technique work for you
- How to deal with the questions we all dread
- How to cope with the inevitable nerves
- How to make an impact (for the right reasons)
- How and when to follow up”
If you want some help with your interview prep, find out more about my Interview Coaching here.
Tame your Inner Critic!
Don’t miss my
5 Day FREE Confidence boosting challenge
Grab this chance to access practical tips and techniques to boost your confidence at work, and achieve your career dreams!
Photo courtesy of [email protected]