Is this interview coaching session right for you?
- Are you often the runner up at interviews rather than being offered the job?
- Are you struggling to create an impact at interviews?
- Do you feel your interview technique is tired and not doing you justice?
- Are you going for a senior role and need help building your confidence?
About this Session
In my previous career as an HR Director, I interviewed at all levels up to CEO, so I know what good interview performance looks like, and I know what employers are looking for from the questions they ask.
Through my bespoke interview coaching session, I will share with you the secrets of interview preparation that will enable you to stand out and feel confident and successful on the day.
The session is very practical and you will get the opportunity to practice and experiment with the techniques I share. Plus, I will also share my confidence expertise so you can manage any interview nerves or fears.
And as you can see from this testimonial, the interview coaching can have knock-on effects in your career too:
“Since our coaching sessions I have been offered and am now doing the job I was preparing for. Your coaching helped me to impress my managers enough to get the offer and I am very grateful for your support, it was exactly what I needed at that moment in time and has helped me not only to get the job and get out of a frustrating professional rut but also to develop and improve as a manager.”
What you can expect
- You will define the impression you want to create at interview and how you can stand out
- You will master techniques for answering competency based interview questions
- You will master techniques for answering more generic interview questions and the CV walk through
- You will develop strategies for coping with panel interviews
- You will manage your nerves and build confidence
- You will understand how to deal with difficult questions
- You will identify strategic questions to ask at the end of the interview
- You will experience a mini mock interview with feedback.
How Does It Work?
The interview coaching session is tailored to the role you are being interviewed for.
There will be an initial diagnostic phone call to discuss the role and the concerns you have about the forthcoming interview.
Based on the job description and person specification for your role, I will then plan a tailored interview coaching session lasting approx. 1.5 hours.
If you require coaching support with a presentation and/or tests, this can also be provided.
The session can be conducted face-to-face, by Skype or telephone.