Is this career change coaching programme right for you?
The 10 – 12 week career change coaching programme is designed so that you can get clarity, discover your direction, take action and start something new.
- Do you feel you fell into your career, and it’s just not a good fit for you anymore?
- Are you unhappy in your current role but not sure what to do next?
- Are you feeling stuck, and don’t know how to move forward?
- Have you reached a stage in your life where you want more meaning and purpose from your work life?
- Do you feel you are at a crossroads in your career?
- Have you had a break and now want to do something new?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the Career Change programme will enable you to make the career change that’s right for you and create career opportunities that will give you the satisfaction you crave.
Your career could look very different in 6 months time!
How amazing would that be, if you had the space, structure and expert guidance to make the career change you know will transform your life?
The work we do together in this programme will be the catalyst to enable that career change to happen. We’ll shine a spotlight on what you enjoy, what you’re good at, your key skills, your core values, and we’ll find out what happens when you’re at your best. We’ll absorb and review all that information in relation to work so you can make conscious choices about your career change.
The Career Change programme gives you the headspace and a structure to explore and understand what you need in order for your career to be exactly what you want it to be. Plus, you get my expert support and challenge to create a step-by-step plan to make your career change a reality.
What you can expect
- You will decide on the direction you want your career to take
- You will be clear about your personal definition of success and how to achieve it
- You will have a renewed sense of confidence at work and belief in yourself again
- You will gain powerful insight on how to achieve balance in your life
- You will have the courage to implement an action plan for your career change
- You feel positive, optimistic and motivated about your career change
Clients who have undertaken the Career Change programme typically go on to make a successful career change into something which excites them. They find they have a healthier approach to work and life, move to a new role in a different organisation or sector, and approach their existing career differently.
How Does It Work?
We’ll work together over a 2-3 month period face-to- face or via Skype, with additional email and telephone support, using professional career tools and exercises all tailored to your needs, to uncover the secret to your career change.
The Career Change programme covers the following:
Identity – Who am I?
- How did I get here? Understanding my career journey? What do I need?
- What are my values? What motivates me?
- What gives me meaning at work?
- Which skills do I have and wish to use?
- What am I interested in/passionate about?
- What does my personal brand say about me?
Growth – Where do I want to be?
- When am I at my best? What do I need to thrive and flourish?
- What are my work interests?
- What do I want from my career? What do I want my life/career to look like in 3-5 years?
- What are my career change options?
Action – How do I get there?
- Carrying out detailed research on the options (with telephone/email support)
- Career change action planning
- Feedback and support on making it happen
- Building career confidence.
- 5 face-to-face or Skype career coaching sessions (8 hours of coaching)
- All exercises and materials
- Unlimited telephone/email support during the research phase
- A follow-up coaching call after the programme completion.
Payment schemes are available on request.