Is this coaching session right for you?
- Are you often the runner up at interviews rather than being offered the job?
- Are you struggling to create an impact at interviews?
- Do you feel your interview technique is tired and not doing you justice?
- Are you going for a senior role and need help building your confidence?
About this Session
Through my bespoke interview coaching session you will learn the secrets of interview preparation and have the chance to practice the techniques so you feel confident on the day.
What you can expect
- You will define the impression you want to create at interview and how you can stand out
- You will master techniques for answering competency based interview questions
- You will master techniques for answering more generic interview questions and the CV walk through
- You will develop strategies for coping with panel interviews
- You will manage your nerves and build confidence
- You will understand how to deal with difficult questions
- You will identify strategic questions to ask at the end of the interview
- You will experience a mini mock interview with feedback
How Does It Work?
This session is tailored to the role you are being interviewed for. There will be an initial diagnostic phone call to discuss the role and the concerns you have about the forthcoming interview. Based on the job description and person specification for your role I will then plan a tailored coaching session lasting approx. 1.5 hours. If you require coaching support with a presentation and/or tests this can also be provided.
The session can be conducted face to face, by Skype or telephone.